I've been nominated as "Ruby on Rails Thinker of the Year" in the @hackernoon Noonies 🎉— rishiip.dev (@rishipi) August 30, 2020
If you find my #RailsTips useful, I would be really grateful if you can vote for me ❄️ It only takes one click ✅https://t.co/BYtoHIpYvB 📌#RubyOnRails #100DaysOfCode #DEVCommunity
What does “Noonies” mean? 🤔
Once an hour every hour, it’s Noon somewhere 🙂 Think Dundies — but for technology. Every year Hackernoon organizes awards called Noonies. Their aim is to reward unappreciated corners of the internet.
There are 200+ Noonies Titles up for grabs this year, across five major categories: technology, decentralization, software development, future heroes, and back to the internet.
HackerNoon is a publication having 4,000,000 monthly readers and 12,000+ writers, founders, makers, thinkers, and technologists(including me). The best part is writers can publish free high-quality tech stories — without paywalls, pop-up ads, or a sense of entitlement!
It’s open from 13th Aug 2020 to 12th Oct 2020 ⌛️
Voting doesn’t require a login to their account and just takes a few seconds 😀
How to vote -
- Click http://bit.ly/ror-thinker
- Find my name - Rishi Pithadiya on the list and click on the vote button to the right of my name 🤝
- Wait for 24 hours and repeat! You can vote once a day per award.
- If you have Hackernoon account, log in to that account before voting because if you’re not logged in, your vote counts as 1 but if you logged in and vote, your vote counts as 3 🌟 (more info here)
- And that’s it!
You also can support me by doing the following -
- Share this blog-post or re-tweet or like this tweet 🔗
- Share the award page on social media.
- Share, retweet, comment on, like, etc on my Twitter or Linkedin post announcing my nomination.
- Don’t forget to include hashtags - #Noonies, #Noonies2020, #HackerNoon
I've been publicly nominated for —
- Ruby on Rails Thinker of the Year 🎉
- Hacker Noon Contributor of the Year — RUBY
- Hacker Noon Contributor of the Year — RUBY ON RAILS
- I’m Rishi Pithadiya! I love computers and really enjoy writing code — I’m lucky that I get to do it as my job ☺️
- I’m coding in ruby on rails from 5+ years mostly in backend. I work on development & support for product-based applications.
- Apart from coding, I enjoy customizing the my development environment.
I started writing small tips about ruby on rails frequently, and I share them here #RailsTips.